Individual Tax

Our tax and legal work helps individuals working in Germany on a regular basis or being married to a person receiving income from German activities.

Being an American citizen or a green card holder, you need to file tax returns in America. Working in Europe however, leads to the same responsibility in European countries. We resolve double taxation problems and advise on structures, that allow a to maximize tax credits in each jurisdiction. To achieve these goals we cooperate with your American Tax advisor.

Our firm is licensed to file all required tax returns e.g. income tax returns in Germany, inheritance or gift tax returns. We will optimize real estate taxes and minimize real estate transfer taxes.

Datenschutz | Impressum

Contact Information


150 Royall Street, Suite 102
Canton, MA 02021

+1 339 502 4128


Halifax, NS B3H 4K8

+1 339 502 4128